Dr Simon Ford is an academic researcher currently working in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability and 3D printing. Although based at the University of Cambridge, he’s working at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada for the 2016-17 academic year. If you should be so inclined, you can find more about him (but not why he talks in the third person) through exploring the following links.
- Professional profile at the Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge
- Capturing the value 3D printing blog (hey, those are some recent posts linked on the right)
- Repository of academic papers on ResearchGate
- Twitter (yup, there’s some tweets on the right as well)
- Plus a bonus (if you are so bold), his Before Being poetry blog